- My singing has greatly improved. There’s singing and then there’s singing from the heart. I do the latter now. I didn’t even know what that meant before.
- I can breathe through my nose. I grew up with breathing problems and ongoing allergies. Imagine spending the first 40 years of your life not being able to breathe properly! After turning to spirituality, I can breathe through both nostrils. What a difference to my quality of life.
- My acne disappeared. I was inflicted with fairly awful acne starting in puberty and lasting all the way into my late-30’s. I have a feeling acne may be connected to how much you love yourself. I tell myself everyday how beautiful I am.
- I am able to work on creative projects when I’m in sleep space, remember and make the changes. This one time I revised my 16-page Management Information Systems paper during an entire night. I awoke rested and ran to make all of the changes. I got 59 out of 60 on the project. Now I set the intention as I am drifting off to sleep to work on a creative project. It’s like having a 3 dimensional abstract grid to lay everything out, move it around and play with it. “let’s try this, how about this…”
- I get clear messages in my dreams. I have a dream journal and I jot down notes from my vivid dreams. I can also ask the Universe questions and answers come (sometimes cryptically) to me in sleep.
- I stopped being an aggressive driver and speeding. This was the first thing to happen within 3 weeks of taking spiritual classes! And imagine my surprise when I stopped encountering other aggressive drivers. This is the law of attraction at work!
- Detachment from material possessions allowing me to kick the clutter in my physical space. I come from a long line of hoarders. Just last week when vacationing at my parents cabin, my son ate his meals in my old high chair from 1975. I suppose keeping things forever is livable, if you have the space. But I don’t. The fact is, piling items around me and living in chaos is something I’m done with. I’m finally able to put stuff up for sale and not feel the pang of my heart strings.
And here’s my little guy in my high chair from 1975!
Even though becoming more spiritual was a conscious decision on my part, I didn’t really understand the gist of what I was getting into. It feels good to note the unexpected benefits that makes my life more enjoyable.
In fact, inviting spirituality into my life has simplified and clarified it in many ways. I feel lucky to have been guided into it.