We live in a world based on duality. This means we are constantly surrounded by light and dark. And even though these opposing energies fluctuate, they also balance each other.
In general, we are usually more on one side or the other. Let’s say neutral is at the 50% mark (0), light would be in the top half from 1 to 50 and dark would be at the bottom half of the graph, from -1 to -50.
In this lifetime, I’ve been on both sides of the scale. I delved down into the dark side between ages 18-40 and on my 40th birthday I did a 180 and went deep into the light. There doesn’t seem to be moderation for me; I needed to experience the extremes and truly experience each side to know what it feels like.
Recently, I had a complete meltdown. It turns out I was being controlled by a demon. For at least 4 months. Looking back, I can clearly see the signs. So obvious now. Hard to decipher at the time.
The 16 Signs
Take a look at the following symptoms of being controlled by a demon, and see if you have any. This is what happened to me.
- I didn’t feel like myself.
- My normal cheery disposition disappeared and I dreaded each day, they were now inconveniences instead of joyous experiences.
- I didn’t want to go out or leave the house.
- I lost all interest in sex or any intimacy with my partner. I didn’t want to be touched.
- I had intermittent headaches. Pain felt in your body is a hint that something may be wrong. A couple times, my neck seized up. I’d wake up unable to turn my head left or right and spend the rest of the day trying to massage the kink out. It would just get worse and worse.
- I became aggressive and bossy. Very short tempered. Unable to communicate rationally and only able to bark out commands I needed executed immediately.
- I “took a break" from my beloved amethyst jewellery. (I usually always wear a…